Saturday 3 January 2015

Top Films for 2014

Well 2014 was a bumper year with 302 films watched, although it was only the first year I have been tracking number of films. So, who knows, I could have done more in previous years. Out of the 302, I have selected 31 (shown below) of the 2014 Australian release date films that I rated 4 stars or more out of 5. Of the list below, the top 6 are: Her, Begin Again, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Blue is the Warmest Colour and The Normal Heart. These 6 films are ones I gave at least 4.5 out of 5 to. The others, well, I could spend all day trying to sort them in order of preference, but, I won't. Not all of these films are critical darlings either (notice the inclusion of Transformers: Age of Extinction).

If you're interested to see my full list of films watched in 2014, here is a complete list.  
 







No comments:

Post a Comment