Tuesday 30 April 2013

How Many Shows Is Too Many?




I haven't really blogged about television so far. I've been unsure how to tackle it - review entire seasons or just talk about the show in general. Basically, I don't want to spoil anything for anyone that is perhaps not watching it, but wants to, or if you're just not up to the seasons/episodes I am. So, what I'll start off with is a list of all the shows I have on my slate at the moment. 

Below is a list of everything I am either currently in-season on, or between seasons:

Archer, Arrow, Banshee, Boardwalk Empire, Breaking Bad, Burn Notice, Dexter, Firefly, Game of Thrones, Hart of Dixie (I watch this on and off with the miss), Homeland, In Treatment, Justified, Luther, New Girl, Nikita, Person of Interest, Revenge, Revolution, Spartacus, Strike Back, Supernatural, Teen Wolf, The Following, The Killing, The Mentalist, The Vampire Diaries, The Walking Dead, The Wire, True Blood and White Collar. 

I may have missed some, but I think that pretty much shows I have quite a few on the go. Some shows I am way behind on, but I am mostly up to date. 

A few more I want to add to the list include: Alias (never watched it, but really want to), The Transporter (yes, there is a tv series based on the films) and Hannibal.

At the moment, I seem to be doing ok with getting through them. How many do you watch? What else do you recommend?

2 comments:

  1. AdamC says: Thats farken insane!! .. the number of shows!! You must get characters mixed up between shows sometimes..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope...i'm a trained professional...haha.

    ReplyDelete